Taking the 4x4, not the motorhome!
Posted via Blogaway Pro
We were heading to DV but a big storm is moving through the area so we will postpone until the rain, snow and winds die down. May leave on Sunday and come up from Mohave. Have 4X4 so will visit some off-road locations. Stay tuned as we say.